Judith Carol Ellis
I started in the sewing business in 2004 providing custom clothing construction and alterations. But it wasn't long before the home decor field started calling my name. And I answered.
- Trained with Pam Damour --the Decorating Diva--in drapery construction
- Trained at the Custom Home Furnishings Academy. Certified in:
- bedding & pillows
- cornice construction
- window treatment installation
- Trained at Tomlinson Adult Education Center in furniture upholstery
- Trained as an instructor for Slipcover America
- Taught other slipcover professionals at the annual Slipcover Summit
- Displayed my design vignettes at 2 national industry conferences:
- the 2012 Inspire by WCAA (Window Coverings Association of America)
- 2013 IWCE (International Window Coverings Expo)Construction Zone
I stay abreast of the latest trends in the home decor field with continuing education classes and conferences.
Let me help you to bring your dreams for function and beauty to completion. Contact me so we can get started.